Monday, September 20, 2010

Gibbs autobiography promo poster

It's been a while since I posted on blog. I've been helluva busy. Or something. Whatever. I'm back in the saddle and with the launch of the my Herschelle Gibbs autobiography drawing ever closer (it hits the shelves on 1 November), it's time to start building the hype.

Publishers, Zebra Press (part of Random House/Struik), have unleashed a PR blitz that begins this week with promo posters in book retailers. And here's the first one...

Portraits by my mate Morne Van Zyl - a fantastic photographer - just checkout www.mornevanzyl.com.



3 comments:

  1. Sure this will be an interesting read....

    ReplyDelete
  2. well... I guess you probably know most of it already :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting stuff... waitin 4 it...

    ReplyDelete